Marin Family Recovery offers online
addiction and trauma recovery therapy for
individuals, couples, and families in
California and Colorado.
60-minute Individual or Family Sessions
75 or 90 minute Individual or Family Sessions
A longer session is sometimes warranted for complex family dynamics or Individual EMDR or IFS sessions to allow enough time to complete the process. If this is recommended the fee is prorated based on your clinician’s hourly rate.
Out of Network Provider for Insurance
- Do I have out of network behavioral health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible for telehealth sessions, and has my deductible been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health benefit cover?
- What is the covered amount per teletherapy session (billing codes90791 GT, 90837 GT, 90847 GT) for “out of network providers?”
- Is approval required from my primary care physician or preauthorization needed?
Since the ACA went into effect in 2014, all insurance providers must offer some form of psychotherapy benefit related to substance abuse treatment and or trauma treatment. Please check your policy to learn if you have these benefits included in “out of network providers” with your plan.